Thursday, April 11, 2013

"Perfect Crochet Cardigan" FINISHED!!!!!


I finished the cardigan for my daughter in time for her to wear for Easter!!!!! It took me about 3 or 4 days, maybe 4 to 5 hours a day to get it done! I think that's the fastest I've finished anything in a long time!

I really like this pattern. It works up quickly and it is an easy pattern to do. You don't have to sew anything! The sleeves are made by attaching the yarn at the underarm and continuing from there. I crocheted the sleeves in the round. The pattern, for some reason, says to do it back and forth.

If I were to do this pattern again, for the same person, I would change to a smaller hook to make it come in a bit at the waist. My daugher found it a little too boxy.

It would be interesting to try this with a fun fur.

No comments: